Since roof replacement and roofing repair can be a noisy and messy process, you may wish to consider going somewhere else for a few hours once the roofing contractors begin pulling off the old shingles. Consider the potential disturbance to your pets, as well. Unfortunately, there’s no way around this, but we do our best to minimize inconvenience during this roofing process.
– Park your vehicles in the street or down the block. The roof removal trucks will need to occupy your driveway, and relocating your cars helps keep them safe and out of the way of stray shingles and nails. We are very efficient in our clean-up and use mobile bins to collect old shingles and materials so that you won’t have a big dumpster on your property for a few days – we remove this dumpster at the end of every workday.
– While we have done thousands of jobs without issue, we still encourage customers to protect any item with high value. Since we will be walking on your roof, the vibrations could upset something that is not secured.
– Cover your swimming pool if you have one. If you don’t own a pool cover, we will place a tarp over it,
– Cover or move anything of value from the yard. We’re not as familiar with your yard as you are, so either move or alert us to any item we need to avoid affecting.
– We will take all precautionary measures to protect the items on your property – from covering items with a tarp in the garage or yard to use a blower to remove any residual dust. If you have a decorative driveway or sidewalk, we’ll take care to protect it from vehicles, debris, and footsteps.