F-Wave Hail-Proof Shingles are the Best Shingles in Minnesota
Here are a few positives to the F-Wave Shingles:
- They are not made from asphalt or rubber. Instead, they’re developed from thermoplastic.
- They don’t contain granules. This makes them safe, easy to carry, and convenient because they don’t leave a mess on the jobsite.
- F-Waves are flexible. They’re easy to cut and are difficult to break.
- The wind ratings on them are fantastic.
- I like my shingles to have style, and F-Waves fit that mold. They come in bundles of six, are light and neatly packaged, plus they have an array of colors you can mix and match to the contours of your home.
- If there is ever a problem, these shingles are easy to fix. By applying heat to affected areas, dents, foot traffic, and hail damage can all be remedied. Of note: F-Waves offer the best hail resistance, to go along with the best warranties in the business.
- F-Waves are very consistent in their functionality. These are not your grandfather’s shingles. F-Waves are top-end, reliable pieces of equipment that make for unparalleled efficiency.
- The best part? You can get your hands on this product today. Storm Group Roofing is currently offering them in Minneapolis.
At Storm Group Roofing, my team spent many hours testing F-Wave shingles, and I feel it is my obligation to be diligent and share what we feel are some shortcomings on the product.
Some of my concerns:
- Will F-Waves last without fading?
If you bought F-Waves back in 2015, then your 50-year warranty will extend until 2065. My research leads me to believe that the shingles should last that long, but I cannot guarantee that they will.
- I mentioned earlier the shingles are hail-resistant.
The shingles were deemed hail-resistant after being run through a gauntlet of tests, but those were man-made and not an exact replication of actual outdoor conditions.I hesitate to guarantee this product won’t break, because many shingles ultimately fail. It’s merely a matter of time before every brand of shingle falters. You can only hope that your shingles will last for decades before their time is up.
The bottom line is this:
F-Wave shingles outshine all other available options, such as cedar, metal, and asphalt. While the cost of F-Waves is nearly double, it is an investment you will be happy to have made.